CDL Driver – Full time & Part time
at Delaware Limo
Delaware Limo is a first-class limousine and car service provider servicing the tri-state area. Our company is growing rapidly, and to facilitate future growth, we are looking for an experienced driver to join our team. Our drivers must embody the values of our company, which include exceptional customer service, cleanliness, and professionalism.
This is a full-time/part-time position where drivers can expect to drive 20 – 55 hours per week.
Drivers pick up vehicles from the office in Wilmington, DE, and return vehicles to the same location at the end of their shift.
Chauffeurs often receive cash tips from satisfied clients. Part-time drivers earn anywhere from $200 – $500/week additional in cash.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain a professional appearance and positive attitude that represents the image of Delaware Limo to its clients
- Ensuring vehicle exterior and the interior is free from any dirt or debris in between jobs
- Safely transporting passengers to their desired destination while abiding by all local traffic laws at all times
- Communicate with company dispatch and clients through the use of phone and mobile applications
What we’re looking for:
- Must have a PPA Chauffeur Permit if you’re a Pennsylvania resident (REQUIRED)
- Must have a Z Endorsement if you’re a Delaware resident (REQUIRED)
- Must have a CDL Class B License with passenger endorsement (EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)
- Must have PPA Chauffeur Permit or Z Endorsement even if you have a CDL (REQUIRED)
- Must have clean driving records with NO criminal background history
- Must be willing to commute to Wilmington, DE daily
- Previous professional driving experience is mandatory
- Strong English communication skills required
- Must be comfortable using several smartphone apps regularly
- Knowledge of Delaware, Philadelphia, and surrounding areas preferred
- Be able to lift 20-30lbs of luggage
- Proficient use of GPS
- Ability to work late hours and early mornings when needed
- Must be able to sit and drive for long periods of time (8+ hours)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Benefits at Delaware Limo include:
- Earning potential between $30 – $40/hour
- Additional $200 -$500 in cash tips
- Overtime pay available
- Health benefits (optional)
- Additional chauffeur training available
- Flexible schedule
How to apply:
Please apply using the form below. Please note that if you do not have the proper licenses and permits, your application will not be considered. Once your application has been received we will reach out shortly to arrange an interview.